The Department of Housing and Community Development is offering the following form as a means of reporting suspected fraudulent activities. Other options are to email email@example.com or to call DHCD directly at 617-573-1100.
The Comptroller of the Commonwealth provides guidance and information on their official website - please visit there for additional information.
Hotline Telephone Numbers for reporting suspected fraud, waste, or abuse in the Commonwealth state government are:
- Inspector General: (800) 322-1323
- Attorney General: Fair Labor Helpline (617) 727-3465 to report violations of minimum wage and overtime laws and requirement for timely payment of wages.
- Division of Unemployment Assistance: (800) 354-9927 to report unreported wages or persons collecting benefits while working.
- State Auditor: (617) 727-6200 for state agencies to report variances, losses, shortages, thefts of funds or property.
- Inspector General Office, Social Security Administration: 1-800-269-0271
- Social Security Office: 1-800-772-1213.