Comprehensive Permit Guidelines
Guidelines, G.L. C.40B Comprehensive Permit Projects and Subsidized Housing Inventory file size 1MB (updated December, 2014)
Certified Public Accountant Information
CPA Pre-qualification List (updated monthly)
Cost Certification Guidance and Forms
NOTE: Check with the Subsidizing Agency to ensure that you have the most up-to-date instructions and forms.
Homeownership: Posted 5/13
- 40B Preparation of Cost Certification Upon Completion of Homeownership
- 40B Examination Program (for Developers CPA)
- 40B Schedules
- 40B General Contractors Certificate
- 40B Developers Certificate
- 40B Independent Accountant's Report (form for Developers CPA)
Rental: Posted 5/13
- 40B Cost Certification Guidance (with tax credits)
- 40B Cost Certification Guidance (no tax credits)
- Att A thru C for tax-credit projects
- Att A thru C for non-tax credit projects
- Att D -- Owners Certificate
- Att E -- Architect Certification
- Exh 1 to Att E (RS Means Cost Analysis Report Form)
- Att F -- Release for CPA to Share Information
- Att G -- General Contractor Certificate
- Att H -- Form of Independent Accountant's Report
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.