The following is a list of notices, by date of publication, for proposed Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) regulations. Click on a link to view the corresponding notice and proposed red-line of the regulation.
All persons interested in submitting comments on the proposed regulations may do so in writing by the date indicated in the notice. Refer to the full notice for the mailing address for submitting comments. The Department of Housing and Community Development is not required to respond to comments; however, all comments received by the date indicated in the notice will be reviewed and considered.
The date published is the date the notice appeared in the newspaper and marks the beginning of the 21-day public-comment period, pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, s. 3.
- 9/8/17 - Notice of Comment Period for Proposed Amendments to 760 CMR 6.00
- 8/11/17 – Notice of Proposed Amendments to 760 CMR 38 and 760 CMR 54 o 760 CMR 38
- 4/6/17: Notice of Renewed Comment Period for 760 CMR 59.00
- 2/24/17: Notice of Proposed Amendments to 760 CMR 12 and 760 CMR 59
- 1/27/17: Notice of proposed amendments to 760 CMR 66 and renewed comment period for 760 CMR 49
- 12/30/16: Notice of Proposed Amendments to DHCD Regulations 760 CMR 54.00, 58.00, and 68.00.
- 12/2/16: Notice of Proposed Amendments to DHCD Regulation 760 CMR 49.00
- 8/26/16: Final Regulation for 760 CMR 64.00, Publicly-Assisted Affordable Housing Preservation Program, effective 8/26/16, superseding Emergency Regulations effective 6/3/16
- 8/25/16: Notice of Proposed Amendments to DHCD Regulations 760 CMR 4.00, 6.00, 11.00, 63.00 and 47.00
- 7/22/16: Notice of Proposed Amendments to DHCD Regulations 760 CMR 14.00 and 760 CMR 29.00
- 5/20/16: Notice of Proposed Rescission of Five DHCD Regulations: Notice of DHCD Proposed Regulation Rescission