- Executive Order 514 designated Recovery Zones in the Commonwealth provides for the allocation of $556M in Recovery Zone Bond volume cap. View the Executive Order and map of Recovery Zones here.
- Learn about the Recovery Zone Bond Programs.
- A total of $222,676,000 in RZED bonds are available to fund public infrastructure projects in municipalities that are located within a designated Recovery Zone.
- A total of $334,013,000 in tax-exempt RZFBs are available to finance private capital projects.
- Find county contact information, waiver forms, and reporting documents here.
- Click here to view the summary of outreach efforts made to publicize the Recovery Zone Bond Programs.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.