The Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development is pleased to announce that applications for the 2014 MassWorks Infrastructure Program will be accepted between Monday, August 18th and Friday, August 29th 2014.
Municipalities will be able to access the 2014 application through the online application system on June 1, 2014. Please email email@example.com or call 617-788-3610 with any questions.
The MassWorks Infrastructure Program plays a key role in helping to advance many of the Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development’s key initiatives including:
- Choosing to Compete in the 21st Century
- Planning Ahead for Growth and Housing that Works
- Advancing the State’s Sustainable Development Principles
- Supporting Interagency Collaboration and Coordination
- Ensuring Consistency with Land Use Priority Plans / Regional Planning Initiatives
- Encouraging Prompt and Predictable Permitting