The 2014 MassWorks Infrastructure Program Round is now closed. Awards will be announced following the 8 week review period. Please check back for more information.
Please email email@example.com or call 617-788-3610 with any questions.
The MassWorks Infrastructure Program plays a key role in helping to advance many of the Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development’s key initiatives including:
- Choosing to Compete in the 21st Century
- Planning Ahead for Growth and Housing that Works
- Advancing the State’s Sustainable Development Principles
- Supporting Interagency Collaboration and Coordination
- Ensuring Consistency with Land Use Priority Plans / Regional Planning Initiatives
- Encouraging Prompt and Predictable Permitting