The Interagency Permitting Board was created by Chapter 205 of the Acts of 2006. The State Permit Ombudsman serves as Chair of the Board, which is charged with administering the Chapter 43D Expedited Permitting Program and expedited projects on those sites, working with the Massachusetts Office of Business Development and regional planning agencies to better serve local businesses, evaluating state permit processes and recommending changes for improved efficiency; and working with municipalities to facilitate communication with state agencies.
- Victoria Maguire, Permit Ombudsman, Chair
- April Anderson Lamoureux, Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development, designee
- Matthew Kraunelis, Office of Consumer Affairs & Business Regulation, designee
- Alana Murphy, Department of Housing & Community Development, designee
- Michael Miller, SVP of Real Estate, MassDevelopment, designee
- Thomas Gatzunis, Commissioner, Department of Public Safety, designee
- Maydad Cohen, Executive Office of Labor & Workforce Development, designee
- Lionel Lucien, Director of Public-Private Partnerships, Department of Transportation, designee
- Rosemary Scrivens, Massachusetts Office of Business Development, designee
- Kurt Gaertner, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, designee
2012 Meeting Schedule
Wednesday, January 11th from 10:00am-12:00pm (application deadline: December 28th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, February 8th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: January 25th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, March 14th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: February 29th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, April 11th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: March 28th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, May 9th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: April 25th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, June 13th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: May 30th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, July 11th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: June 27th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, August 8th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: July 25th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, September 12th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: August 29th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, October 10th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: September 26th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, November 14th from 10:00am - 12:00pm (application deadline: October 30th at 5:00pm)
Wednesday, December 12th from 10:00am -12:00pm (application deadline: November 28th at 5:00pm)
- IMPORTANT: Due to budget shortfalls, the Chapter 43D Grant Program is now closed.
- Communities that wish to add or amend priority development sites may attend any meeting.
- Meetings take place at One Ashburton Place, Boston, MA, 21st Floor, Conference Room 1 unless otherwise noted. All Interagency Permitting Board decisions on Chapter 43D applications will be rendered within 60 days or less from receipt of a complete application.
NEW GUIDELINES EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Applicants must review the Chapter 43D Guidelines for rules governing the application process.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.