These documents were prepared in conjunction with the Chapter 43D program to provide a resource for municipalities and regions to inform their decision-making and planning for the future. Each report touches the following topics:
- Economic development resource assessment process
- Target industries by region
- Life cycles of businesses and impact on resource needs
- Quality of life: cost of living and housing
- University R&D that supports target industries
- College and university enrollment as a labor source
- Transportation resources
- Real estate and utilities
Regional Market Overviews
MetroWest Region file size 8MBWestern Region file size 9MB
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.