The guide provides the following information:
- An overview of the criteria used by site selectors when evaluating sites.
- Insights into preferred characteristics of sites for headquarters, back offices, research & development, and manufacturing operations
- A detailed outline for gathering site and building profile information
- Tips on how to evaluate the potential of a site based on life stage of product/company and type of operation
- Definitions of facility readiness or "development readiness" and associated timelines
- A template for designing an effective and professional site evaluation guide
The Site Evaluation Guide was prepared in 2008 by a national site selector as part of the Chapter 43D program.Site Evaluation Guide file size 2MB