The guide provides the following information:
- An overview of the criteria used by site selectors when evaluating sites.
- Insights into preferred characteristics of sites for headquarters, back offices, research & development, and manufacturing operations
- A detailed outline for gathering site and building profile information
- Tips on how to evaluate the potential of a site based on life stage of product/company and type of operation
- Definitions of facility readiness or "development readiness" and associated timelines
- A template for designing an effective and professional site evaluation guide
The Site Evaluation Guide was prepared in 2008 by a national site selector as part of the Chapter 43D program.Site Evaluation Guide file size 2MB
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.