The Patrick Administration has commissioned a Task Force to examine the current zoning and planning system in the state and work with the Legislature to develop amendments that would improve zoning and planning in Massachusetts. Gregory Bialecki, Undersecretary for Business Development, chairs the Task Force on behalf of the Administration. The objective of the Task Force is to file zoning reform legislation in early 2009.
Task Force Members
- Greg Bialecki (Chair), Executive Office of Housing & Economic Development
- Senator Harriette Chandler
- Representative Kevin Honan
- Representative Vincent Pedone
- Senator Anthony Petruccelli
- Senator Brian Joyce
- Senator Pamela Resor
- Representative Frank Smizik
- Senator Bruce Tarr
- Senator Susan Tucker
- Lisle Baker, Professor of Law, Suffolk University
- Tim Brennan, Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
- Jack Clarke, Massachusetts Audubon Society
- Marc Draisen, Metropolitan Area Planning Council
- Matthew Feher, Massachusetts Municipal Association
- Ben Fierro, Homebuilders Association of Massachusetts
- Robert Fishman, Nutter, McClellen & Fish, LLP representing NAIOP
- Kurt Gaertner, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Nancy Goodman, Environmental League of Massachusetts
- Aaron Gornstein, Citizens' Housing and Planning Association
- Ginny Hamilton, Fair Housing Center of Greater Boston
- Robb Johnson, The Nature Conservancy
- Ken Kimmell, Executive Office of Energy & Environmental Affairs
- Andre Leroux, Massachusetts Smart Growth Alliance
- Peter Lowitt, Devens Enterprise Commission representing American Planning Association, Massachusetts Chapter
- Jim O'Connell, Zoning Reform Working Group
- Bob Ritchie, Attorney Generals Office
- Paul Ruchinskas, Cape Cod Commission
- Steve Sadwick, Massachusetts Association of Planning Directors
- Mark Siegenthaler, Department of Housing and Community Development
- Jim Stergios, Pioneer Institute for Public Policy Research
- Greg Vasil, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Peg Wheeler, The Trustees of Reservations
- Eleanor White, Commonwealth Housing Task Force
- Jay Wickersham, Boston Society of Architects
- Karen Wiener, Citizens' Housing and Planning Association
- Dave Wluka, Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Clark Ziegler, Massachusetts Housing Partnership
- Bob Zimmerman, Charles River Watershed Association
Task Force meetings are open to the public and take place at One Ashburton Place, 21st Floor, Conference Rooms 1 & 2 in Boston unless otherwise noted.
For more information about the Task Force, please contact Robert Mitchell at 617-788-3658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.