- Tuesday, May 5, 2009 from 10:00am - 12:00pm in Tewksbury Public Library, 300 Chandler Street, Tewksbury MA. Co-hosts: Merrimack Valley Planning Commission & Northern Middlesex Council of Governments.
- Tuesday, May 5, 2009 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm at Needham Public Library, 1139 Highland Avenue, Needham MA. Host: Metropolitan Area Planning Commission.
- Wednesday, May 6, 2009 from 10:00am - 12:00pm at Dartmouth Town Hall at 400 Slocum Road, Dartmouth MA. Host: Southeast Regional Planning and Economic Development District.
- Thursday, May 7th from 9:00am - 11:00am at Metro South Chamber of Commerce at 60 School Street, Brockton MA. Host: Old Colony Planning Council.
- Friday, May 8, 2009 from 12:00pm - 2:00pm at the Cape Cod Commission at 3225 Main Street, Barnstable MA. Co-hosts: Cape Cod Commission, Martha's Vineyard Commission and Nantucket Planning and Economic Development Commission.
- Monday, May 11, 2009 from 8:00am - 10:00am at Berkshire Hill Country Club, 500 Benedict Road, Pittsfield MA. Host: Berkshire Regional Planning Commission.
- Monday, May 11, 2009 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm at Holyoke Community College, Frost Building Room 309 at 303 Homstead Avenue, Holyoke MA. Co-hosts: Pioneer Valley Planning Commission and the Franklin Regional Council of Governments.
- Wednesday, May 13, 2009 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm at Union Station, Worcester MA. Co-hosts: Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission and Montachusett Regional Planning Commission.
- ***THIS MEETING IS CANCELLED TO BE POSTPONED AT A LATER DATE*** Thursday, July 16, 2009 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm at Boxborough Library at 427 Massachusetts Avenue, Boxborough MA. Host: Senator James Eldridge.
Secretary Bialecki traveled throughout the regions of Massachusetts in 2007 - 2008 to discuss zoning and land use planning. Please click 2007 - 2008 Regional Meetings for information on when and where those meetings took place.
For more information, please contact the hosting Regional Planning Agency or Robert Mitchell, Special Assistant for Planning of the Permit Regulatory Office at 617-788-3658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.