- 2014 Advanced Manufacturing Summit Announced
Join us for the second annual Advanced Manufacturing Summit! This year's summit will be held on April 29, 2014 at the DCU Center in Worcester. This full-day summit will bring together hundreds of leading executives and managers from the manufacturing industry to share best practices, network, and discuss opportunities and challenges. Register early - space is limited!
- Video: Michael Tamasi, AMC Board Member and CEO of AccuRounds, Attends White House Roundtable
Avon, MA - February 3, 2014: Michael Tamasi, CEO of AccuRounds and MA AMC Board Member, was invited to the White House Friday, January 31 to take part in an event convened by President Obama to discuss strategies for helping our nation's nearly 4 million long-term unemployed get back into the labor market. See a clip from his interview on Fox Business News "After the Bell" here.
- AMP it Up! Matching Grants Total Nearly $110,000 for 11 Innovative Massachusetts Programs
Thursday, December 12, 2013 - Through the AMP it up! campaign that promotes advanced manufacturing as an attractive career path, MassDevelopment will for a second straight year issue matching grants to partnerships across the Commonwealth. In this second grant round, MassDevelopment will provide $108,950 in matching grants to 11 partnerships that consist of workforce investment boards, community colleges, and industry associations who will use funds to develop community-based programs and activities that educate students and the adults in their lives about career options in advanced manufacturing.
- Secretary Bialecki Announces Grants to Support Advanced Manufacturing Workforce Training
LYNN – Tuesday, December 3, 2013 – Housing and Economic Development Secretary Greg Bialecki announced four awards today totaling more than $1.3 million to support regional programs to train unemployed and underemployed individuals, including veterans, for careers in the state’s advanced manufacturing industry.
- WBZ Business Breakfast: Made in MA
- Governor Sees Manufacturing 'Renaissance'
- Legislature Forms Manufacturing Caucus
- New Bedford High School to repave career paths for students
- Students, recent grads seek startup vibe
- Governor Patrick Signs Fiscal Year 2014 Budget
- Manufacturers power Devens growth
- AMP it up! Featured on the Today Show
- Lt. Gov. Murray Visits Industry Fast Track Program at Putnam Technical Academy
- Campaign touts new face of manufacturing
- Patrick-Murray Administration Highlights Strength and Future of Massachusetts Manufacturing Industry During Visit to AccuRounds in Avon
- Worcester Leads NE in Manufacturing Jobs
- Brooking Institute: Manufacturing Report
- Manufacturers Seek Skilled Workers
- WMass Manufacturing: Right for Revival
- Interview with AMC Co-Chair Ed Leyden
- Manufactuing: Bright Spot in MA Economy
- Advanced Manufacturing Collaborative Launched
- MassBusiness: Study says Manufacturing Has Healthy Future in Massachusetts