For accessible versions of these documents, or any other questions, please call Richard Ness at : 617-573-1163.
Non-Building - Site Work Projects
Over $25,000 c30 §39M
Instruction for Preparation (revised 10/211/11)
- 00.01.01 Title Sheet for Project Manual
- 00.01.10 Table of Contents (revised 10/21/11)
- 00.11.39 Advertisement (revised 01/01/12)
- 00.21.39 Instructions to Bidders (revised 01/01/12)
- 00.41.39 Form for General Bid (revised 10/10/10)
- 00.43.98 Bidder's Checklist
- 00.45.13 Bidder's Reference Form
- 00.52.39 Form of Owner/Contractor Agreement (revised 10/10/10)
- 00.53.00 Form of Corporate Vote
- 00.61.13 Form of Performance Bond
- 00.61.16 Form of Payment Bond
CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
- 00.72.39 General Conditions of Contract (revised 07/01/11)
EEO & SUPPLIER DIVERSITY PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- 00.73.36 EEO Requirements
- 00.73.39.00 Supplier Diversity Program with Forms (revised 01/01/12)
PREVAILING WAGES AND LABOR REGULATIONS
DIVISION 1 - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Section 01.01.00 - Summary of Work
- Section 01.22.00 - Unit Prices
- Section 01.23.00 - Alternates
- Section 01.25.00 - OR EQUALS - Product Substitutions
- Section 01.26.00 - Contract Modification Procedures
- Section 01.29.00 - Payment Procedures (revised 1/21/2010)
- Section 01.31.00 - Project Management and Coordination
- Section 01.33.00 - Submittals
- Section 01.45.00 - Quality Control
- Section 01.50.00 - Temporary Facilities an Controls
- Section 01.73.29 - Cutting & Patching
- Section 01.74.13 - Progress Cleaning - Final Cleaning
- Section 01.74.19 - Construction Waste Management and Disposal
- Section 01.77.00 - Close Out Procedures (revised 1/21/2010)
- Section 01.78.29 - Final Surveys
- Section 01.78.39 - Project Record Drawings
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.