Staying Informed and Involved Online
- To highlight our commitment to transparency in government, the Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development launched several new Web-based tools for outreach, education and information. These tools are not intended to replace the channels currently in place for press and constituent communication. Press inquiries or complaints regarding agency services should be directed to EOHED main office - 617-788-3610. Rather, these tools are meant to enhance our ability to educate, empower, and inform the residents of Massachusetts.
- Below are some of the many ways we encourage people to stay informed and engaged, including Twitter. Other medium and tools may be added in the future.
- Please note, that Records Retention Law of the Commonwealth requires the Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development to preserve records created or received by a state employee. Pursuant to this retention requirement comments posted or messages received via an official state agency page on a third-party web-site will be treated as state governmental records and may be permanently archived. Information that you submit voluntarily through social media sites associated with this agency where such information is publically available, including your name, city or town, and the substance of anything that you post may be disseminated further by being posted online at this website or be publicly discussed by a member of the administration.
- While you can always check our site for regular updates, it's often easier to have information come to you. RSS lets you do just that. When you subscribe to an RSS feed, updates come to you as we post them.
- We offer an RSS feed of our News and Updates press releases and media advisories.