The OIG offers 13 seminars and courses. The schedule is issued every six months. Most of the courses are taught in Boston, although the OIG has incorporated video conferencing into the MCPPO Program – simplifying the ability to attend the MCPPO training seminars for those with travel and/or personnel constraints.
Seminars & Courses
- Public Contracting Overview Seminar
- Supplies & Services Contracting Seminar
- Design & Construction Contracting Seminar
- Spotlight on Schools Seminar
- Real Property Seminar
- Construction Management at Risk Under M.G.L. c. 149A
- Advanced Topics Update
- Creating a Procurement Office Seminar
- Story of a Building Seminar
- Drafting a Model IFB Course
- Bidding Basics Online Course
- Certification for School Project Designers & Owner's Project Managers
- Recertification for School Project Designers & Owner's Project Managers
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .