Seminar participants may earn CPE credits.
This four-day seminar was developed for the private sector to meet new Massachusetts School Building Authority requirements that the project director for the owner's project manager (963 C.M.R. 2.11(12)) and the individual directly assigned to the project by the design firm (963 C.M.R. 2.12(6)) be certified in the Office of the Inspector General's MCPPO Program. The course topics include:
- MSBA regulations
- Overview of public construction laws in Massachusetts
- Role of the designer
- Role of the owner's project manager
- Legal requirements for public contracts
- Procuring building design contracts
- Unique features of bidding requirements for building contracts
- Emergency contracts
- Effective design and construction contract administration
- Conflict of interest law
- Prevailing wage law
- Public records law
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.