Seminar participants may earn 20 CPE credits or may qualify for 20 PDPs
$495 Government and Non-profit employees
$650 All other attendees
The Public Contracting Overview Seminar includes the following topics:
- Obtaining best value
- Public purchasing principles and goals
- Overview of state procurement statutes
- Reforms to the public design and construction laws signed into law on July 19, 2004
- Sources of law and legal requirements for public contracts
- Public contracts under Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code
- Practical considerations for contract drafting
- Consumer protection, fraud in procurement, and antitrust laws
- Fair labor standards
- Ethics laws and considerations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.