Completion of the Public Contracting Overview Seminar
Seminar participants may earn 20 CPE credits or may qualify for 20 PDPs
$495 Government and Non-profit employees
$650 All other attendees
The Supplies and Services Contracting Seminar includes the following topics:
- Overview of the supplies and services procurement law
- Writing effective specifications
- Obtaining best value using an invitation for bids
- Making the request for proposals process work for you
- Common bidding problems and how to resolve them
- Effective contract administration
- Multi-year contracts, leases, and lease-purchases
- Public-private partnerships
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.