2010 Reports & Recommendations
- Plymouth County Commissioners- 2010 Pest Control Contract, December 2010
- Inspector General's Office Conducts Joint Investigation of Former Seekonk Teacher Resulting in Charges of Larceny & Violation of the Conflict of Interest Law, October 2010
- Inspector General's Office Conducts Follow-up Investigation of Parking Placard Abuse, October 2010
- Letter to M. Jane Donahue, Chairman, Wareham Board of Selectmen Regarding Allegations of Possible Wrongdoing by the Maintenance Director, October 2010
- Letter to Commissioner Mitchell D. Chester, Commissioner, Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Regarding Gloucester Community Arts Charter School's Public Procurement Contracts, September 2010
- Inspector General's Office Conducts Joint Investigation of Methuen Contractor for Manufacturing False Bids, July 2010
- Inspector General Council Resolution Relative to the Appointment of a Director of the Internal Special Audit Unit of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT), July 2010
- Letter to Groton Town Manager Mark Haddad Regarding the Department of Public Works' Sale of Scrap Material & Use of the Funds, July 2010
- Letter to Robert Grossman, Chairman, Board of Selectmen, Town of Auburn Regarding an Investigation of Practices of the Auburn Highway Department, July 2010
- Letter to Jeffrey B. Mullan, Secretary, Massachusetts Department of Transportation Regarding the Internal Special Audit Unit, June 2010
- Letter to the City of Pittsfield Regarding a Lease & Valuation of a Softball Complex, June 2010
- Letter Regarding the Fall River Redevelopment Authority, M.G.L. c.30B & Development of Land Pursuant to Chapter 266 of the Acts of 2002 relative to Casino/Gaming Purposes, May 2010
- Letter to the Town of Marblehead Regarding a purchase of furniture, fixtures & equipment (FFE), May 2010
- Letter to the Town of Groton Regarding an Allegation of Fuel Theft, May 2010
- Letter Regarding Mahar Regional School District & an Energy Broker Contract & M.G.L. c.30B, May 2010
- Letter to the Wareham Chairman of the Water Commissioners & Wareham Town Administrator Regarding Allegations of Improper Conduct by Employees, May 2010
- Letter to the Records Conservation Board Regarding the Department of Elementary & Secondary Education's Retention of Records, May 2010
- Letter to Commissioner Mitchell D. Chester, Ed. D., Regarding Changes to the Procedures for Reviewing & Approving Charter School Applications, May 2010
- Boston Fire Department Employee Sentenced for Perjury & Obstruction of Justice, April 2010
- Letter to Town Administrator Anthony Sasso, Town of Marblehead, Regarding a Furniture Storage & Relocation Contract, April 2010
- See All 2010 Reports & Recommendations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.