2011 Reports & Recommendations
- The Department of Justice, Office of Carmen M. Ortiz, United States Attorney Issued a Press Release Regarding the Sentencing of Former State Senator Bernard "Joseph" Tully for Wire Fraud Conviction, December 2011
- Inspector General's Office Investigation Leads to Verizon New England Agreeing to Pay the Commonwealth of MA an Additional $800,000 in Interest & Penalties to Settle a Case of Overcharging Municipalities for Centrex Telephone Service, December 2011
- Program Review of the MBTA's Ride Program- Final Report, December 2011
- Letter to Richard J. Cushing, Chairman, West Newbury Board of Selectmen Regarding the Town's Employee Compensation Practices, November 2011
- Letter to Michael Vaughn, Chief Procurement Officer, City of Lowell, Regarding the City's Procurement of a Wireless Radio Fire Alarm System & Dispatch Center, October 2011
- Inspector General's Office Investigation Leads to a Guilty Plea by Joseph Salvo, Former Methuen School Business Manager, for Embezzlement & Larceny, November 2011
- Letter to Joseph Connarton, Executive Director, PERAC & David Pickering, Board Administrator, Chelsea Retirement Board, Regarding the Compensation & Retirement Benefits of Michael McLaughlin, Executive Director of the Chelsea Housing Authority, Nov 2011
- Letter to Commissioner Mitchell Chester, MA Department of Elementary & Secondary Education, Regarding Oversight of Fiscal Policies & Procedures of Charter Schools, October 2011
- Letter to Chairman Walter B. Cruz, Wareham Board of Selectman, Regarding an Investigations of Allegations About the Operations of the Wareham Free Library, September 2011
- Massachusetts Inspector General Joint Investigation- The Department of Justice, Office of Carmen M. Ortiz, United States Attorney Issued a Press Release Regarding Former Massachusetts State Senator Bernard "Joseph" Tully, August 2011
- Letter to Governor Deval Patrick Regarding An Analysis of the Health Care Global Payment Contract known as the "Alternative Quality Contract", August 2011
- Letters to His Excellency Deval L. Patrick, The Honorable Therese M. Murray, Senate President and The Honorable Robert A. DeLeo, Speaker Regarding House No. 00009, An Act Relative to Fraud, August 2011
- Letter to Mayor Elaine Pluta, City of Holyoke, Regarding Efforts to Correct Deficiencies in the Management & Activities of the Treasurer's Office, August 2011
- Inspector General's Office Investigation Leads to State Ethics Commission Issuance of an Order to Show Cause Involving the Winthrop Harbormaster, July 2011
- Haverhill Retirement Board Decision Regarding an Employee's Pension Upheld after a Massachusetts Office of the Inspector General, Massachusetts State Police and Massachusetts Attorney General's Office Joint Investigation, July 2011
- Testimony of Inspector General Gregory W. Sullivan at the 2011 Health Care Cost Trends Public Hearing, June 2011
- Letter to the Board Members of the Merrimack Education Center Inc. (MEC) Regarding Misconduct by the Organization's Executive Director, June 2011
- Letter to the Co-Executive Directors of the MSEC Regarding Invalid Agreements Between the MSEC & the Merrimack Education Center Inc., June 2011
- Letter to Executive Director Nicola Favorito, State Board of Retirement Regarding the State Pension of Richard W. McDonough, June 2011
- Letter to Westport Board of Selectmen Regarding an Investigation Into Matters Involving the Westport Highway Department, June 2011
- See All 2011 Reports & Recommendations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.