2012 Reports & Recommendations
- Contracting Violations at the East Bridgewater Fire Department, November 2012
- Inspector General Cunha Selects Leadership Team to Aide in Transition
- IG Glenn Cunha to Take Over Drug Lab Review - Governor Deval Patrick Press Release, November 5, 2012
Inspector General Cunha agreed to take charge of the review of the Hinton Drug Laboratory. Cunha plans to look at the lab's operation, paying particular attention to its policies and procedures.
- Massachusetts Inspector General Joint Investigation Leads to Westford Man Pleading Guilty to Wire Fraud
- Lowell Housing Authority Review Regarding Allegations of Illegal Removal of Asbestos and Lead
The MA OIG found no evidentiary basis of allegations of illegal removal and disposal of asbestos and lead.
- Inspector General’s Office Part of Combined Probe Leading to Indictment of Lawrence Officials, September 2012
- AG Recommends Mandated Procurement Training by the OIG, September 2012
- Greater Lawrence Educational Collaborative (GLEC) Special Education Transportation Costs Review
The Office of the Inspector General found that GLEC had overcharged school districts due to inflated route rates, double billing for on-board bus monitors and nurses, charging for non-existent routes, inefficient bus routes, and paying for a no-show vendor employee in a potential conflict of interest situation.
- Massachusetts Inspector General Joint Investigation Leads to Charges against a Westford Man
- Inspector General’s Office Winthrop Harbormaster Investigation Leads to State Ethics Commission Fine
- University of Massachusetts Procurement of Analytical Services by the UMMS Commonwealth Medicine Division, August 2012
- Governor, AG and Auditor Name New Inspector General - Joint Press Release, July 26, 2012
- Report Pursuant to Section 156 of Chapter 68 of the Acts of 2011: Rates of Reimbursement to Providers in the MassHealth MCO Program, July 2012
- See All 2012 Reports & Recommendations