2013 Reports & Recommendations
- Inspector General Letter to the Winchendon Board of Selectmen Regarding the Procurement of a Site for a New Police Station, December 2013
- Massachusetts Office of the Inspector General Probe Leads to Indictment of the Former CFO of the Merrimack Education Center, December 2013
- Temporary Staffing Usage by State Agencies, December 2013
- Massachusetts Inspector General Part of Combined Probe Leading to State Arraignment of Former Chelsea Housing Authority Director, Michael McLaughlin, for Unlawfully Soliciting Campaign Contributions from State Employees, December 2013
- The Abuse of Disabled Persons Parking Placards: A Multi-Agency Investigation, November 2013
- MassDOT and MBTA Parking Benefits: Internal Special Audit Unit Report, November 2013
- Inspector General MassHealth Preliminary Report to Senate and House Ways and Means Committees and Secretary Polanowicz, October 2013
- Inspector General Letter to the Boston Redevelopment Authority regarding Property Transfers to the Boston Red Sox, September 2013
- Westfield State University President Evan Dobelle Expenditures; Inspector General Letter to the Board of Trustees, September 2013
- Inspector General Glenn A. Cunha Comments on Housing Authority Oversight Legislation, September 2013
- The Massachusetts Certified Public Purchasing Official Program: Fifteenth Anniversary Report, August 29, 2013
- Bureau of Program Integrity Enabling Statute and Reporting Mandate - Sections 17 and 184 of Chapter 38 of the Acts of 2013, August 2013
- Inspector General Cunha Selects Leadership Team for Newly Created Bureau, August 2013
- See All 2013 Reports & Recommendations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.