2014 Reports & Recommendations
- Verizon New England Inc. Agrees to Pay Over $1.3 Million to Settle Allegations of State Contract Overbilling, December 2014
- Inspector General Letter to Secretary Marini, Department of Public Utilities, on the Cape Light Compact Aggregation Plan, December 2014
- Boston Fire Department District Chief Indicted, November 2014
- Office of the Inspector General’s Investigation Leads to Charges Against Boston Firefighter and Newton Business Owner for Defrauding the Newton Housing Authority, October 2014
- Inspector General Letter to Marshfield Housing Authority Board of Commissioners, October 2014
- IG Employees Receive Commonwealth’s Citation for Outstanding Performance, August 2014
- Inspector General Letter Commenting on House bill 4377 and a Theater Tax Credit Proposal - August 2014
- Review of Spending Practices by Former Westfield State University President Evan S. Dobelle - Executive Summary
- Full report: Review of Spending Practices by Former Westfield State University President Evan S. Dobelle, July 2014 file size 3MB
- The Bureau of Program Integrity's Review of the Work Program Requirement for Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children, July 2014 file size 1MB
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation's Fleet Vehicle Operations, July 2014 file size 1MB
- Former Chelsea Housing Authority Executive Director Sentenced for Rigging Inspection Process, June 2014
- Inspector General Letter Commenting on Senate Bill 2021 and and a Proposed Amendment Relative to Water Meters and Energy Management Services - June 2014
- IG's Hinton State Laboratory Investigation Team Receives Manuel Carballo Governor's Award for Excellence in Public Service (June 2014)
- Governor Deval L. Patrick sent a congratulatory letter to The Hinton Laboratory Investigation Team for being selected as a recipient of the Manuel Carballo Governor's Award. Manuel Carballo Award Letter from Governor Deval L. Patrick to the Hinton Laboratory Investigation Team
- See All 2014 Reports & Recommendations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.