Reports & Recommendations 2009
- Inspector General's Investigation Leads to Plea Agreement with Whittier Regional Vocational-Technical School Employee, December 2009
- Legislature Repeals Dollar One Procurement Process for Building Construction, December 2009
- Division of Insurance Health Plan Informational Hearings- Inspector General's Recommended Questions for Insurers Relative to Provider Contracting & Network Management, December 2009
- Letter to City of Gloucester Mayor Carolyn Kirk Regarding a Review of the Fire Headquarters Repair Project, November 2009
- Letter to Executive Director Katherine P. Craven Regarding the Town of Brewster's School Buildings, November 2009
- See All Reports & Recommendations 2009
Reports & Recommendations 2008
- Letter to David B. Perini, Commissioner, Division of Capital Asset Management and Anne Margulies, Assistant Secretary and CIO, ITD, Regarding the Site Selection Process for the Commonwealth's Second Data Center in Springfield, December 2008
- Letter to Ben Clements, Chairman, Governor's Task Force on Public Integrity, Regarding Recommendations for Strengthening Public Integrity in the Commonwealth, December 2008
- Letter to Senator Stanley C. Rosenberg & Representative Paul J. Donato, Chairs, Special Commission on Municipal Relief, Regarding Recommendations for Municipal Relief, December 2008
- Letter to Ms. Nancy Wilson, Purchasing Agent, City of Fitchburg, Regarding Procuring Energy Management Services, October 2008
- Letter to Secretary of State William Francis Galvin Regarding Payments to Certain Lobbyists, October 2008
- See All Reports & Recommendations 2008
Reports & Recommendations 2007
- Status Report on Issues Related to Health Care Reform Implementation Raised by the Joint Committee on Health Care Financing, December 2007
- Municipal Fees for Licenses to Carry Firearms, letter to Kelly Downs, Esq., Cambridge Police Department, December 2007
- Disabled Person's Parking Placard Abuse- A Multi-Agency Investigation, August 2007
- An Analysis of Construction Projects Within the Commonwealth- January 2006 through December 2006, August 2007 file size 1MB
- Review of the State of New Hampshire Health Cost Website, May 2007
- See All Reports & Recommendations 2007
Reports & Recommendations 2006
- Review of Public Access To & Control Of the Town of Chatham's Moorings, letter to David R. Whitcomb, Chairman, Board of Selectmen, December 2006
- An Analysis of Construction Projects Within the Commonwealth- January 2005 through December 2005, December 2006 file size 1MB
- Review of Certain Transactions with the City of Amesbury, letter to Nicholas Costello, Chairman of the Board of the Alliance for Amesbury, November 2006
- Review of Consultant Contracting in the Town of Webster, letter to Dana Keenan, Town Administrator, November 2006
- Review of Expense Reimbursements to Board Member Lawrence P. Driscoll, letter to Joseph E. Connarton, Executive Director, Public Employees Retirement Administration Commission, October 2006
- See All Reports & Recommendations 2006
Reports & Recommendations 2005
- Employment of the Building Inspector, letter to Selectmen in the towns of Georgetown, Hamilton and Wenham, December 2005
- Letter to Commissioner LeBovidge About Tax Credits, December 2005
- Statewide Contract for Art & Instructional Supplies, letter to State Purchasing Agent Ellen Bickelman, December 2005
- Wachusett Regional School District's Personnel Management Policies, letter to Chair Alice Livdahl, Wachusett Regional School Committee, December 2005
- An Investigation of the Use of Certain Bond Funds by the North Attleborough Electric Department, December 2005 file size 2MB
- See All Reports & Recommendations 2005
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.