Central Artery Big Dig 1994-Present
- Maintenance & Inspection of Covered Roadways & Highway Decks, Letter to John Cogliano, Chairman, MA Turnpike Authority, April 2007
- Legal & Financial Concerns Relative to the Plan to Transfer the Western Turnpike to MassHighway, Letter to Chairman John Cogliano & Commissioner Luisa Paiewonsky, Dec 2006
- Review of the Implication of Elimination of Tolls on the MA Turnpike, Letter to John Cogliano, Chairman, MA Turnpike Authority, November 2006
- Interim Review of the Partial Collapse of the Interstate 90 Ceiling & the Obligations of Various Commonwealth Entities to Inspect, Maintain, & Certify the Safety of the Tunnel, letter to Senator Steven Baddour & Representative Joseph Wagner, Oct 2006
- Surety Bonds & the Central/Artery Tunnel Project, letter to Chairman Matthew J. Amorello, September 2005
- A Review of Big Dig Professional Liability Insurance Coverage, June 2005
- A Big Dig Cost Recovery Referral- Dewey Square Air Intake Structure, March 2005
- A Big Dig Cost Recovery Referral- Waterproofing Mismanagement by Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff in East Boston, March 2005
- A Big Dig Cost Recovery Referral- Paving Mismanagement by Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff, January 2005
- Investigations Contribute to Planned $100 Million Big Dig Lawsuit, December 2004
- A Big Dig Cost Recovery Proposal- Trench Drain Failures Led to Cost Increases, November 2004
- Big Dig Water Leaks, letter to Chairman Matthew Amorello from Inspector General Gregory W. Sullivan & Auditor A. Joseph DeNucci, November 2004
- Investigation Leads to $146 Million Big Dig Lawsuit, March 2004
- Big Dig Cost Recovery Referral- Poor Contract Oversight by Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff May Have Led to Cost Increases, February 2004
- A Big Dig Cost Recovery Referral- Contract Mismanagement by Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff May Have Increased Big Dig Costs, December 2003
- Proposal to Pursue Big Dig Cost Recovery- Ceiling Installation in the Ted Williams Tunnel, October 2003
- Analysis of Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff's Reply to The Boston Globe's Investigative News Series Concerning the Big Dig, February 2003
- A Recommendation for Cost Recovery Against the Big Dig's Management Consultant- Grout Heave-Related Contractor Claims on the C11A1 Contract, February 2003 file size 2MB
- A History of Central Artery/Tunnel Project Finances 1994 - 2001- Report to the Treasurer of the Commonwealth, March 2001
- A Review of the Central Artery/Tunnel Project Cost Recovery Program, December 2000
- See All Central Artery Big Dig 1994-Present
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.