Chapter 40B Publications
- Oversight of Chapter 40B Affordable Housing Rentals, Letter to Aaron Gornstein Undersecretary, Department of Housing and Community Development, July 2012
- Town of Berkley Reaches Settlement with Rhode Island Chapter 40B Developer Following Inspector General Investigation, December 2011
- Letter to Mr. Peter J. Adams, Chairman, Board of Selectmen & Mr. John P. Carney, Chairman, Zoning Board of Appeals Regarding the Hilltop Farms Chapter 40B Development & the Developer's Profits, November 2011
- Letter to the Committee on Housing Regarding the Comprehensive Permit Law, Commonly Referred to as Chapter 40B, October, 2011
- Letter to Rehoboth Board of Selectmen & Zoning Board of Appeals Regarding Abuse of the Chapter 40B Affordable Housing Program by a Planning Board Member/Selectman, May 2011
- Town of Acton Reaches an Agreement with Crossroads Development LLC, a Chapter 40B Developer, Who Will Perform Renovation Work In Lieu of Continued Litigation, January 2011
- Letter to Dana Barrette & Erik Van Buskirk, Town of Sandwich, Regarding the Woodside Village Chapter 40B Affordable Housing Development, January 2011
- Letter to Tina Brooks, Undersecretary, Department of Housing & Community Development Regarding Proposed Changes to Chapter 40B Regulations, December 2009
- Massachusetts Attorney General Reaches Settlement with Braintree Chapter 40B Developers Following Inspector General Investigation, October 2009
- Massachusetts Attorney General Files Suit against 40B Developer Following Inspector General Investigation, September 2009
- Letter to Tina Brooks, Undersecretary, Department of Housing & Community Development, Urging Reviews of Completed 40B Projects Relative to Excess Profits, September 2009
- Letter to Senator Marc R. Pacheco, Chair, Senate Committee on Post Audit & Oversight, Regarding Chapter 40B, December 2008
- Letter to Department of Housing & Community Development Undersecretary Tina Brooks Regarding Chapter 40B Guidelines, November 2008
- Letter to Senator Marc R. Pacheco, Chair, Senate Committee on Post Audit & Oversight Regarding Chapter 40B, September 2008
- Arlington, Minuteman Village Chapter 40B Land Valuation, July 2008
- Review of Actual Site Development Costs as Reported by Crossroads Development, LLC on a Chapter 40B Project in Acton, MA, June 2008
- Request to Rescind a M.G.L. Chapter 40B Project Eligibility Approval for the Summer Woods Project in Harwich, MA, letter to Thomas R. Gleason, Executive Director, MassHousing, May 2008
- Review of Developer Profits on a Town of Billerica Chapter 40B Project- Salisbury Hill Estates, letter report to Michael S. Rosa, Chairman, Board of Selectmen & Rocco J. Longo, Town Manager, December 2007 file size 1MB
- Recommended Changes to Ensure Better Oversight and Control of Chapter 40B Developments, letter to Undersecretary Tina Brooks, Department of Housing & Community Development, October 2007
- Practices Associated with M.G.L. Chapter 40B, the Comprehensive Permit Law, & Recommendations for Reform, letter to Joint Committee on Housing, October 2007
- See All Chapter 40B Publications
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.