About Adobe Acrobat
The Board's regulations and many of the lists and forms are available in Portable Document Format (PDF) and are identified by the Adobe Acrobat icon:
. (Acrobat and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.)
To view PDF files, you MUST obatin a copy of the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader and install it on your computer.
To download a copy of the reader or for more information about Adobe Acrobat . . .
Generic Installation Instructions for the Adobe Acrobat Reader
To view on-line documents that are in a *.pdf format (Adobe Acrobat), your WEB browser
( i.e. Netscape or Internet Explorer) must be configured to call up Adobe Reader. Alternatively you can save a PDF document to disk and view it off-line with the Acrobat Reader.
- Download the Acrobat Reader from the Internet (http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html)
- Choose the version that is compatible with your computer's operating system (i.e., Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Macintosh, Unix, etc...).
- Click on the "Download" button.
- Be sure to read the Installation Instructions at the bottom of the screen. The process may vary slightly depending upon your specific operating system.
- Click on one of the links to download the Acrobat
3.01 Reader installer application. You may need to use
the "Save Next Link As..." or "Save to Disk" functions of
your Web browser.
- The software is downloaded as a self-extracting file. After the download is complete, quit your Web browser.
- Double-click the newly downloaded file to begin the installation procedure.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) Reader 3.01 automatically installs a plug-in that allows it to work with Netscape(TM) Navigator(TM)
2.0 or greater, and an ActiveX control that allows it to work with
Microsoft(R) Internet Explorer 3.0 or greater.
[LSP Home Page]
[Updated: 2/13/98] [Contact: LSP.Board@state.ma.us]