The Massachusetts Department of Career Services Rapid Response team provides statewide, early intervention, and no-cost re-employment services for companies and their employees affected by layoffs and closings. By working with Rapid Response, you can expect:
- A quick response to your transition planning needs
- Information about alternatives that could possibly lessen the impact of a layoff
- Information to even avoid the layoff altogether
- Pre-layoff services designed to help workers shorten their transition time
- Assistance in preparing affected workers to find new employment
- Information about the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Act (WARN) and plant closing laws
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.