- TAA Brochures (English and Spanish versions)
- Petition Tracker by State
- Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) (Please note that as of January 1, 2014 the tax credit will no longer be available. Please visit the HCTC Expiration for more information regarding how this will affect the Monthly and Yearly HCTC.)
- Forms for Trade Participants
To obtain additional information on the Trade Program Benefits, please follow the links:
English | Getting Back to Work After a Trade-Related Layoff
Spanish | Regresando a Trabajar Luego de un despedido (Trade-Related Layoff)
Updated version of the 2011 Program Brochure in English and its Spanish translation.
English | Getting Back to Work
Spanish | Volviendo al Trabajo
To view a petition status go to: http://www.doleta.gov/tradeact/taa/taa_search_form.cfm
Are You Eligible for the HCTC?
The HCTC is a tax credit that helps TAA eligible individuals. HCTC establishes a tax credit at 65% of the amount paid by an eligible individual for qualifying coverage under qualified health insurance (them & immediate family members).
Click below for additional information on eligibility and how to receive the credit.
- Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) Program
- HCTC: List of State Qualified Health Plans
- Click on Massachusetts State-qualified health plans
- HCTC Brochure
(Please note that as of January 1, 2014 the tax credit will no longer be available. Please visit the HCTC Expiration for more information regarding how this will affect the Monthly and Yearly HCTC.)
Below are forms used by vendors, career centers and/or trade participants: