- TAA Brochures (English and Spanish versions)
- Petition Tracker by State
- Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC)
- Health Insurance Benefits for Unemployment Insurance Claimants
- Forms for Trade Participants
To obtain additional information on the Trade Program Benefits, please follow the links:
English | Getting Back to Work After a Trade-Related Layoff
Spanish | Regresando a Trabajar Luego de un despedido (Trade-Related Layoff)
Updated version of the 2011 Program Brochure in English and its Spanish translation.
English | Getting Back to Work
Spanish | Volviendo al Trabajo
To view a petition status go to: http://www.doleta.gov/tradeact/taa/taa_search_form.cfm
Are You Eligible for the HCTC?
The HCTC is a tax credit that helps TAA eligible individuals. HCTC establishes a tax credit at 65% of the amount paid by an eligible individual for qualifying coverage under qualified health insurance (them & immediate family members).
Click below for additional information on eligibility and how to receive the credit.
- Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) Program
- HCTC: List of State Qualified Health Plans
- Click on Massachusetts State-qualified health plans
- HCTC Brochure
Not qualified for the HCTC?
Need help with Health Insurance?
The Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance provides health insurance assistance through The Medical Security Program (MSP) for residents of the Commonwealth who are receiving unemployment insurance benefits, by providing assistance with the cost of existing health insurance premiums or by covering the cost of actual medical expenses.
If you are eligible for unemployment insurance benefits in Massachusetts, you should find out if you and your family (spouse, any children up to their 26th birthday or disabled children regardless of age) may also be eligible for health insurance coverage under the Medical Security Program (MSP) by calling the Program at 1-800-908-8801.
ENROLLMENT IN THE MSP IS NOT AUTOMATIC. YOU MUST APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM.
Medical Security Documents (Forms and publications related to MSP)
- Notice of Information Practices
- The Medical Security Program Brochure
- The Medical Security Program Application for Coverage
- The Medical Security Program Premium Assistance Claim Form
- Notice of Grievance/Appeal Form
- Enrollee/Member's Authorization for Release of Information
Below are forms used by vendors, career centers and/or trade participants: