The OJT Program enables employers to hire new employees and train them at their place of business while being reimbursed a percentage of the new employee's wages during training.
The OJT Program is a wise, cost-effective way to staff positions with job-ready, pre-screened applicants.
YOU interview; YOU make the hiring decisions!
OJT is available to private companies and non-profit organizations. Government employers are not eligible. OJT is subject to employer eligibility and available funding.
As an employer, you understand all too well the cost of hiring and training new employees.
- Reducing the cost of hiring and training.
- Providing pre-screened applicants for your position - you decide who to hire.
- Reimbursing you for a percentage of the wages during the pre-agreed training period. Reimbursement rate is based on the size of your business.
- Providing employment to workers.
- Workers can earn as they are learn.
- Workers receive job coaching during period of training.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.