Sample Broadcast Letter (i)Patrick A. Jones
10 Main Street
Haverhill, MA 01830
- Successfully managed 5 departments with 4 direct and 75 indirect reports within a 500,000 square foot distribution facility.
- Managed all operations successfully in a 22,000 square feet supermarket with 3 direct and 50 indirect reports.
- Managed 12 specialty stores successfully throughout Western Massachusetts.
- Trained and developed supervisor, department managers and store managers.
- Developed a color code system that enhanced efficiencies and productivity in the geographic shipment of merchandise.
- Initiated customer awareness program that was instrumental in increasing store sales by 100% over a two year period.
- Widely experienced in improving worker productivity.
- Directed the successful start-up of two departments which increased facility volume by 20%.
- Established new work methods for power equipment operators which increased their productivity by 25%.
- Wrote procedures for the processing of merchandise that reduced the error rate to 505 of the established standard.
- Reduced complaints from store management and purchasing by 60% on the receipt of their supplies by the institution of new policies.
- Annually revised, monitored and assured the attainment or undercutting of departmental budgets.
|1995 to present||T.J. Maxx, Framingham, MA|
|1993 to 1995||The Farm Stand Corporation, Everett, MA|
|1986 to 1993|
Big L. Discount, Holbrook, MA
|EDUCATION||Marlboro College, New Hampshire|
B.S. Business Administration
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.