Sample Broadcast Letter (i)Patrick A. Jones
10 Main Street
Haverhill, MA 01830
- Successfully managed 5 departments with 4 direct and 75 indirect reports within a 500,000 square foot distribution facility.
- Managed all operations successfully in a 22,000 square feet supermarket with 3 direct and 50 indirect reports.
- Managed 12 specialty stores successfully throughout Western Massachusetts.
- Trained and developed supervisor, department managers and store managers.
- Developed a color code system that enhanced efficiencies and productivity in the geographic shipment of merchandise.
- Initiated customer awareness program that was instrumental in increasing store sales by 100% over a two year period.
- Widely experienced in improving worker productivity.
- Directed the successful start-up of two departments which increased facility volume by 20%.
- Established new work methods for power equipment operators which increased their productivity by 25%.
- Wrote procedures for the processing of merchandise that reduced the error rate to 505 of the established standard.
- Reduced complaints from store management and purchasing by 60% on the receipt of their supplies by the institution of new policies.
- Annually revised, monitored and assured the attainment or undercutting of departmental budgets.
|1995 to present||T.J. Maxx, Framingham, MA|
|1993 to 1995||The Farm Stand Corporation, Everett, MA|
|1986 to 1993|
Big L. Discount, Holbrook, MA
|EDUCATION||Marlboro College, New Hampshire|
B.S. Business Administration