Massachusetts statewide network of One-Stop Career Centers offer a variety of services for the Commonwealth's employers and job seekers. Services for Massachusetts workers include:
- Job search assistance and access to online job listings
- Career counseling
- Coaching on job search skills
- Workshops on a variety of job search strategies
- Access to resources including PCs, reference materials, resume building software, and economic data
- Networking groups
JobQuest is your source for:
- Job openings in Massachusetts and across the country;
- Workshops, job fairs and other events sponsored by the State's One-Stop Career Centers; and
- Listings of training and educational opportunities.
- Provides job listings from across the country. Use this site if you are looking for a job outside of New England.
- Search for Massachusetts State government jobs.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program provides tax credits to employers who hire workers from targeted groups.
There are eight targeted groups including, but not limited to:
- Youth from economically disadvantaged households;
- Members of families receiving Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (TAFDC) benefits or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- Veterans and disabled workers who have received certain financial or rehabilitative services.