- ✔ Up to $250,000 to upgrade the skills of your current workforce
- ✔ Up to $25,000 for workplace safety training
- ✔ Tax incentives for business expansion
- ✔ Reimbursement of wages for training new workers
- ✔ Free consulting services to help your business grow and innovate
- ✔ Layoff management or aversion
The regulatory authority to accept and process H-2B related job orders has been reinstated through April 15, 2015. For up to date information on H-2B processing, please visit the OFLC website: http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/ .
Many businesses have taken advantage of the state's resources. Shouldn't you?
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.