- ✔ Up to $250,000 to upgrade the skills of your current workforce
- ✔ Up to $25,000 for workplace safety training
- ✔ Tax incentives for business expansion
- ✔ Reimbursement of wages for training new workers
- ✔ Free consulting services to help your business grow and innovate
- ✔ Layoff management or aversion
The regulatory authority to accept and process H-2B related job orders has been reinstated through April 15, 2015. For up to date information on H-2B processing, please visit the OFLC website: http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/ .
Many businesses have taken advantage of the state's resources. Shouldn't you?
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .