- Recently Separated Veterans (within 48 months)
- Veterans with Service-Connected Disabilities
- Veterans with Significant Barriers to Employment
- Veterans who served on active duty in the armed forces during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge is has been authorized.
- Each veteran coming in to a Career Center receives comprehensive assessment conducted for eligibility and appropriateness for VWIP
- Referral to supportive services, as necessary
- Individual Employment Plan developed by DVOP/LVER
- DVOP/LVER provide and/or refer to appropriate Career Center services including job skills workshops, job referral, job development, National Emergency Grants, Trade benefits, Vocational Rehab, etc.
- Use of Massachusetts Veteran-Friendly Employer list for assistance with job development
- Referral to training, when appropriate
- Job training funds may be available for eligible veterans
Veterans are encouraged to visit a local One-Stop Career Center and consult with a Veteran's representative. Find a Career Center near you.