Some of the assistive technology provided in the Career Centers for customers with disabilities is listed below. Please note that not all the One-Stop Career Centers have the same equipment available.
- JAWS - Screen reading software for individuals who are blind
- ZoomText - Magnification software for individuals who are visually impaired
- Dragon Naturally Speaking - Hands-free voice-activated software
- Pocket Talker - Assistive Listening Device for individuals who are hard-of-hearing
- TTY - Telecommunications device for individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing
- Braille Labeler - Labels keyboards, discs, computer stations, in Braille
- Expert Mouse Trackball - Alternative mouse at computer stations
- Kurzweil 1000 - Scanning and reading software for individuals who are blind or visually-impaired
- Kurweil Reader - Assists individuals who have learning disabilities
- FM Hearing Device - Assists individuals who are deaf and hard of hearing
- CCTV - A Closed Circuit Television for individuals who are blind or visually-impaired
- Height Adjustable Tables - Accessible work stations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.