9 Named Agency Representatives
- Secretary, Labor and Workforce Development – to serve as the chair
- Director, Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA)
- Director, Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA)
- Director, Department of Labor Standards (DLS)
- Commissioner, Department of Revenue (DOR)
- Chief, Attorney General's Fair Labor Division (AGO-FLD)
- Commissioner, Public Safety (DPS)
- Director, Professional Licensure (DPL)
- Executive Director, Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB)
8 Governor Appointed Groups Who Represent Government Agencies - to be determined
For additional information about the CUE and the Task Force and to read the Task Force Annual Report, visit: Mass.gov/cue
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.