QUEST Revenue System
- File and pay online
- Look up your contribution rates for this year or any of the previous seven years
- View your past due contribution amounts and non-filed quarters or outstanding reimbursable amounts
- Review your current or previous Benefit Charge Statement (Form 1088) or Statement of Reimbursable Benefits (Form 1089-1)
- View your annual rate notice from 2000 to present
- Request to suspend your employer account with the Division of Unemployment Assistance
- Review any outstanding amounts for a reimbursable employer
- Based upon payments made to the DUA, you may be eligible to claim a credit against your federal unemployment tax liabilities. Request 940 certification of these payments here
- Update your addresses or phone number online
UI Online for Business
- Use qUlk Response to provide Wage and Separation information (Form 1062/1074/1074x) about former employees, or to provide Separation Pay information about former employees
- Access the WorkSharing System
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.