An incumbent certified bargaining representative may request the Division to revoke its certification by filing a written request and a statement that the employee organization disclaims all interest in further representing the employees in a bargaining unit 456 CMR 14.16. The petitioning bargaining representative must serve a copy of its request on the employer.