- The term "day" shall mean calendar days, including Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays (456 CMR 11.06). All times are calculated according to 456 CMR 12.07(1).
In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by 456 CMR 12.00, the day of the act, event or default when the designated period of time begins to run is not be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included unless it is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the next day which is neither a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday including Suffolk County legal holidays.
- All filings with the Division shall be made in accordance with 456 CMR 12.11:
(1) All pleadings, written motions, briefs or memoranda filed by any party in connection with any matter pending before the Division shall be paper measuring 8 ½ inches in width and 11 inches in length.
(2)All pleadings, written motions, briefs and memoranda shall be typewritten and double spaced.
(3) An original and two copies of all pleadings, written motions, briefs or memoranda shall be filed with the Division.
(4) All documents, including those permitted to be filed by facsimile transmission, shall be deemed filed upon receipt by the Division. Any documents, including those permitted to be filed by facsimile transmission, received after 5:00 p.m. shall be deemed to be filed on the following business day.
3. All filings MUST also contain a certificate of service. 456 CMR 12.02.