- Workers can equip themselves for rewarding careers in a wide range of interesting and challenging occupations by becoming an apprentice. Learn more about the hundreds of registered apprentice programs and how to get started.
Massachusetts Labor Unions Apprentice Opportunities file size 1MBRegistered apprenticeship programs are available to qualified applicants at Labor Unions across the Commonwealth.
- There are over 850 occupations in a wide range of industries that can be sponsored through apprenticeship training, 101 of which are currently registered with 452 Massachusetts employers. Today's apprentices become the supervisors and leaders of tomorrow.
- Definitions of terms commonly used in apprenticeship programs.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires 150 hours each year of related technical instruction, which must be mastered by an apprentice in order to successfully complete the program. Apprentices must coordinate with their place of employment prior to enrolling in related training. The listing of related training facilities provided is organized by region.
- This brochure discusses training and benefits for Police, Fire, and Correction Officers