View a list of agencies operating in Massachusetts that are licensed or registered in accordance with the law.
454 CMR 24.00 - Employment Agency and Temporary Workers file size 2MB
effective December 30, 2016
- Sample Job Order (Multilingual)
Information that must be provided in writing by staffing agencies to job applicants or workers in compliance with the Temporary Workers Right to Know Law.
- Notice of Temporary Workers' Rights Posters
Required posting by staffing agencies advising temporary workers of their rights under the Temporary Workers Right to Know Law.
- Responsibility for Keeping Temporary Workers Safe
- Notice to Long Term Care Insurance Companies
- Notice to Agencies Placing Plumbers
- Notice to Agencies Placing Electricians
- See All Quicklinks