- Theatrical booking licenses are issued by the Massachusetts Department of Public Safety: www.mass.gov/dps/
- Au Pair programs are run by the U.S. Department of State: http://j1visa.state.gov/programs/au-pair/
- Day Care and Group Care, Licensing and Referral is regulated by the Executive Office of Education Early Education & Care: http://www.mass.gov/edu/birth-grade-12/early-education-and-care/find-early-education-and-care-programs/
- An Advisory from the Office of the Attorney General regarding the Independent Contractor Law in Massachusetts: http://www.mass.gov/ago/doing-business-in-massachusetts/labor-laws-and-public-construction/massachusetts-independent.html
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI): http://www.mass.gov/eopss/agencies/dcjis/
- State Tax Laws and Enforcement Department of Revenue (DOR) www.mass.gov/dor
- Guide to employer tax obligations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.