- Theatrical booking licenses are issued by the Massachusetts Department of Public Safety: www.mass.gov/dps/
- Au Pair programs are run by the U.S. Department of State: http://j1visa.state.gov/programs/au-pair/
- Day Care and Group Care, Licensing and Referral is regulated by the Executive Office of Education Early Education & Care: http://www.mass.gov/edu/birth-grade-12/early-education-and-care/find-early-education-and-care-programs/
- An Advisory from the Office of the Attorney General regarding the Independent Contractor Law in Massachusetts: http://www.mass.gov/ago/doing-business-in-massachusetts/labor-laws-and-public-construction/massachusetts-independent.html
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI): http://www.mass.gov/eopss/agencies/dcjis/
- Workers' Compensation Insurance issues: Massachusetts Division of Industrial Accidents (DIA) www.mass.gov/dia/
- Employers' Guide to Workers' Compensation Insurance:
- Massachusetts Wage and Hour poster: http://www.mass.gov/ago/doing-business-in-massachusetts/labor-laws-and-public-construction/wage-and-hour/wage-and-hour-poster.html
- Fair Employment Law poster from the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD): http://www.mass.gov/mcad/documents/FairEmploymentLawPoster.pdf
- State Tax Laws and Enforcement Department of Revenue (DOR) www.mass.gov/dor
- Guide to employer tax obligations
- Department of Labor Standards Minimum Wage Regulations
- Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA): http://www.mass.gov/lwd/unemployment-insur
OSHA Webinar: Protecting the Safety and Health of Temporary Workers
- Webinar presented by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the American Staffing Association July 18, 2013 as part of OSHA’s Initiative to Protect Temporary Workers. https://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=SPEECHES&p_id=2974
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .