- As compiled by The Massachusetts Department of Labor Standards and The U.S. Department of Labor.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the BLS Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses (SOII).
- Statistics on workers' safety and health.
- For information about workplace fatalities, go to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- For information about workplace injury and illness prevention, go to the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- For information about the Mining industry, go to the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.