The DLS Consultants will:
• Help you recognize hazards in your workplace.
• Suggest control measures and options for solving a safety or health problem.
• Provide technical support.
• Assist you in writing and implementing OSHA-required written programs.
• Help you establish or strengthen a safety and health program.
• Provide a detailed written report summarizing all findings.
• Provide training and education for you and your employees.
The DLS Consultants will not:
• Issue citations or propose penalties for violations of OSHA standards.
• Report possible violations to OSHA enforcement staff.
• Guarantee that your workplace will "pass" an OSHA inspection.