The DLS Consultants will:
• Help you recognize hazards in your workplace.
• Suggest control measures and options for solving a safety or health problem.
• Provide technical support.
• Assist you in writing and implementing OSHA-required written programs.
• Help you establish or strengthen a safety and health program.
• Provide a detailed written report summarizing all findings.
• Provide training and education for you and your employees.
The DLS Consultants will not:
• Issue citations or propose penalties for violations of OSHA standards.
• Report possible violations to OSHA enforcement staff.
• Guarantee that your workplace will "pass" an OSHA inspection.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.