You can apply for unemployment benefits (file a new unemployment claim) online using DUA's new self-service system, UI Online.
To apply for benefits:
- Go to UI Online
- Click the Apply for Benefits button
- Enter your Social Security Number
- Follow the prompts to submit your application.
Please have your information ready before you start your application. If you cannot complete your application, you can go back up until 10:00 p.m. on Saturday of that week to submit your application. Be sure to remember your password as you will need it to access UI Online again.
Here are some resources to help you apply for benefits online:
- Watch the video that walks through the application process
- Review the user guide that provides step-by-step instructions.
If you need assistance to complete your application, please call the TeleClaim Center:
- 1-877-626-6800 from the following area codes: 351, 413, 508, 774, and 978
- 1-617-626-6800 from any other area code.