Individuals with base period employment in multiple states file what is known as a "Combined Wage" claim. 

To file a Combined-Wage Claim with Massachusetts, you must have worked and earned wages in Massachusetts as well as another state(s) during Massachusetts base periods.

Your entitlement will be determined based on the combined earnings from Massachusetts and the state(s) in which you worked.  

A combined wage claim can be filed using UI Online or calling the TeleClaim Center.