- Your Social Security Number
- If you are not a citizen of the United States, your alien registration number
- Your residential address
- Your mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your birth date
- Your employment history (most recent 15 months)which includes:
- The names of all your employers
- Employer addresses
- Employer phone numbers
- Reasons for separation from your employers
- Employment start and end dates
- Recall dates
- The social security numbers and dates of birth for your dependents
- Your union name and local number (if you are a member of a union)
- If you were in the Military, you will need information from your DD-214 Member 4 (not mandatory to apply)
- If you were a Federal Employee, you will need information from your SF8 (not mandatory to apply)
- Your email address (optional)
- If you want to use direct deposit you will need your bank account number and bank routing number.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.