Call the TeleClaim Center at 1-877-626-6800 if you are calling from the following area codes: 351, 413, 508, 774, and 978.
Call the TeleClaim Center at 617-626-6800 if you are calling from any other area code.
Voice relay: 711
How to obtain services by telephone
When you call the Unemployment Insurance TeleClaim Center, you will press a number on your telephone to choose the service you require. Depending on which service you require, you may be asked to call back at another time if all agents qualified to answer your question are busy.
I. You will be prompted to select: If you are calling to file an extended unemployment benefits claim, press 1 now. If not, press 2.
II. You will then be asked to select English (press 1) or another language (press 2 for Spanish, press 3 for Portuguese).
III. These options will then be available to you.
- To file a new Unemployment Insurance claim or to reopen and existing claim, press 1.
- For immediate information on the status of your check or claim certification, press 2.
- To sign up for Direct Deposit or to cancel or change existing Direct Deposit information, press 3.
- For customer assistance, to resolve a problem, to provide a social security number for a dependent child, or to change your address, press 4.
- For information on the unemployment insurance program, how to file for benefits, and how to obtain job search and retraining assistance, press 5.
- For information regarding WorkShare, training opportunities or a trade program, press 6.
- If you are an employer with a benefits related question, press 7.
- If you are an employer with a user id or password problem; or have a tax or wage detail related question, press 8.
You can listen to recorded information on the unemployment insurance program and obtain the addresses and telephone numbers of the nearest Career Center providing re-employment services and information on training opportunities.
DUA TeleClaim Center Hours
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.