Your benefits may be affected by any pension benefits you are receiving other than Social Security benefits.

You must report to DUA that you are receiving a pension. You will also need to provide documentation to DUA.

The DUA service representative who makes a determination on your claim will explain the law as it applies to you.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.