If you have a current court order to pay child support, those payments will be deducted from your UI benefit payment.

If you have questions about how your child support deductions are being handled, call the DUA Child Support Unit at 800-332-2733. 

If you need assistance in dealing with unemployment and your child support obligations, please review information from the Department of Revenue.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.